[Heeplist] Outsider, eh? Well, definitely not!!!

Cláudia Leão claudia.plf at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 09:44:32 EDT 2014

Agree with you Bob! I think Igor did a great job translating his impressions of Outsider to words!

Have
 been listening to it (thanks to AutoRip of Amazon UK) since I woke up
this morning and this new album is indeed very progressive, fast and
strong, yet still with that ravishing Heep constructive attitude that
first hooked me so many years ago. Also this line up sounds very
cohesive, comfy and balanced, with the synchronism of an orchestra. I'm
loving every single note.

I reiterate Igor's advice: go for it Bob!

Warm regards, Claudia