[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Outsider

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jun 6 07:14:02 EDT 2014

I feel like an Outsider.  I am trying to figure out what I have missed as an
opportunity to hear early.  I am glad early reports are good.
I will have to wait at least 5 days, that is if Amazon is right about paying
$9 extra for shipping so I can have the 10th.  I just realized, I could have
saved the shipping and ordered the mps for 9.99.
Anyhow, my back up plan in case the cd does not arrive next Tuesday, I will
immediately order the MP3's