[Heeplist] Forbidden!

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Jun 5 08:33:07 EDT 2014

Hi Bob

This is correct. Outsider release date for at least most European
countries is tomorrow because albums over here are released usually on
Fridays. That depends on how the national charts are compiled weekly.
In The UK obviously this is different and the albums are released on
Mondays. The difference is because of different schedules of how the
weekly charts are compiled and when the charts are published.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi