[Heeplist] Outsider bonus tracks ( are there any? )

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Jun 5 07:02:32 EDT 2014

Hi Mac

Thank you for the info. The track listing says "One Minute (60
Seconds)", I wonder what is this? A 60 second long sample of this song?
I thought it would be cool if there were some live tracks as bonuses
from the DVD filming in London in March. I hope this version Between
Two Worlds is from that concert and not some older recording.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi