[Heeplist] Its A Coming!!!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 07:32:23 EDT 2014

The Outsider will be here in 8640 minutes, 144 hours, 6 days!!!  The 6 days
sounds better!

I was listening to the clips on Amazon again.  Trying to guess which is the
song that will be the standout track.  I have it narrowed down to ³Can
Anyone Help Me² and ³Looking at You² (the bass is upfront and really punchy
on the clip)  So far the clips seem to have more of a WTS feel than an ITW
feel.  That is not necessarily a bad thing.  Just do not expect the second
coming of Demons and Wizards nor will it be Equator.  It sounds like an
assortment of lively punchy songs full of pomp an circumstance.  We will
enjoy the sound of current Heep and if you expect nothing more than that,
you will not be disappointed.

We already know what One Minute sounds like and it is very impressive, yet
there are 10 more just waiting to massage our Heep lovin¹ ears!!!