[Heeplist] Inside UH Sao Paulo Brazil

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed May 28 07:45:17 EDT 2014

HI Claudia

Thanks a lot for the great review and especially that you took the
time to write it "live".

The first song is Against The Odds as Bob wondered. I would have been
very surprised if they had played any of the new songs on this tour as
it was still a few weeks to the album release. The first date of
Outsider tour and the new set list will be the next show on 5th June.
Unfortunately the first show is in Sweden but then there's a five gig
tour in Finland so that compensates a bit.:-)

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi