[Heeplist] UH São Paulo review

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Wed May 28 07:35:00 EDT 2014

Maybe your right Bob but this is a common trend with Heep. If you believe in the song surely playing it live is a great way to advertise the fact you have a single and album available to buy. The set list is a good one but its basically been this set list for over 2 years now. Surely it's time to add some fresh songs

Iain