[Heeplist] UH São Paulo review

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed May 28 07:34:24 EDT 2014

 Nice review, Claudia, unfortunately I haven't seen that in time due to that bugger bouncing problem which is seemingly solved by now. And thanks to all who helped! As for the girls... sometimes they matter less than the music or the show itself, so sorry :))))))))))))))))))))))) By the way, you are obviously not the one to worry about your English.
Cheers, Igor