[Heeplist] This list is bouncing all over the place

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue May 27 07:20:01 EDT 2014

Esa, so great to see you post and share your indepth knowledge of the topic.
I hope the list admins take note.
In the meantime, is there anything we can do on our ends, setting changes
etc.  It appears that anytime someone posts a major link or news, I do not
see that post unless someone replies, then I see it below.
I am not seeing any of Jays posts first hand.  I also did not see Dave
Boothby's post about the Trevor tribute on VH1 until Ed replied to it.  Yet
I get emails offlist from Dave of the wilkesbooth band with no problem.

I use one of the USA's largest internet providers (Comcast) and to read the
emails Microsoft Entourage which was part of Mac office 2008

PS, it is very ironic, that we go to a website with the initials TiT and the
only bouncing we see is emails, lol!!!