[Heeplist] Trevor Bolder mention

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon May 26 19:56:41 EDT 2014

Hey I never saw the original post on this either.  Ed you are getting
everything!  By the way, Dave below is the lurker with the Wilkes Booth band
I was raving about and posted a link on a few times.

By the way, I heard from Igor, he is off the list and could not figure out
to get back on.  He was bounced.  I sent him instructions and the Wilkes
Booth website to check out.  He says the Wilkesbooth band is decent rock.

Bob
Respect the Rock!