[Heeplist] Heepsters Public Service Announcement

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Mon May 26 02:58:41 EDT 2014

This is what Mac has been trying to explain from time to time that you
can always check if you're receiving the list mails by gong to the
list archive.

It's easier to just click the
"http://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.com"
link that shows in the end of each mail and on that page the link "To
see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Heeplist
Archives"

Even easier is the direct link:
http://travellersintime.com/pipermail/heeplist_travellersintime.com/
Save this link and to your browser so you can always check out the
list mails with just one click.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi