[Heeplist] High and Mighty

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 16:27:25 EDT 2014

Hah! I love Misty Eyes!! But then, I think side 1 is one of the best sides Heep ever did on any album.
The only song I don't think is excellent is Can't Stop Singing

 From: DAVID M SHERROD <porcupineheep at cox.net>

I do like a lot of it, but it signals the end of my interest in the band at that point in time, I never got another Heep album again till the 90s, it was the only Heep album that had songs that made me cringe when they came on, it's still the only album I play that people say what the hell is this when certain songs play, mainly Misty Eyes gets a big laugh, that said it's not as bad as a couple of the other tracks. DS