[Heeplist] High and Mighty

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Mon May 19 10:43:43 EDT 2014

No wonder you're called Madman!!!! Confession is the track that makes it
worth listening to H&M!  A track that really shows Hensley's writing genius
and David's ability to interpret those words. It's the ballad that Easy Road
tries to be but fails. It is just, put simply,  the bees knees! As some
idiot who reviewed the album for the Inside Uriah Heep DVD said, "this track
is worth the price of admission alone". You and I might just have to step
outside, buddy :-)

Pete