[Heeplist] Heepsters Public Service Announcement

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri May 23 07:49:17 EDT 2014

I found away to read Jay¹s posts (other than getting him to cc me)  Many do
come across as CC, like for example when I reply to Igor or Wayne posts, it
also goes to their private emails.

Step 1
http://www.travellersintime.com/

Step 2
On left click on Heepsters mailing list

Step 3
About 4 paragraphs down there is the word ³Here² in a different color.  Mine
shows as yellow.  If you click on ³here², it takes you to the Heepster
archives.  There you can read posts by date, author or subject.

Step 4
I click on Author and then scrolled down until I saw Jay Pearson
Then I saw that he liked High and Mighty, that was good, but he also slammed
the new Asia, not so good lol!  Does anyone know what Asia and High & Mighty
have in common?  Hint: a person