[Heeplist] John Lawton - My Kind O Lovin

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Thu May 22 10:17:34 EDT 2014

I received this CD in the mail on May 17, I'm surprised that I haven't heard others talk about it, except for today when Tapio said he was expecting it. It is very good, John sings lead on 9 songs and Joseph Williams - also very good vocals - sings lead on 4 songs. Well done CD with lots of variety. I listened to it quietly the first listen, as my wife doesn't like it loud. Now I've got it turned up for a better listen. Recommended for Lawton fans of course.

Stan