[Heeplist] Nazareth's new singer

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Tue May 20 11:27:01 EDT 2014

Finally had a chance to listen to these. I like his voice for Nazareth, as you know, Jay, I always like to hear versions of cover songs, and I think he does a cool job with these. Of course, no one will truly replace Dan and his raspy vocals. I could like the new Naz version.

I'm really looking forward to their new album - Rock n roll telephone, and that it is with Dan! Coming out June 17! Naz has been off my radar for awhile, time to put them back on!

Stan