[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: UH Outsider ordering

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 12:24:18 EDT 2014

Hey Dave,

I got Michael Sweet's new album last week. It's really good, better than any of the Stryper albums since they reunited, and the best new album I've heard in 2014. I especially like the Heart of Gold cover with Dave Mustaine's daughter (but then, I have a soft spot for Megadeth!)

Jay
np - Faces - Loose Fetters

 From: Dave Crookham <crookham at peoplepc.com>

I still haven't gotten that book. My birthday's next month so someone will
most likely get it for me. I also want to pick up Michael Sweet's book. He
was on Eddie Trunk's XM show tonight. He's really a funny guy. His new CD is
pretty good too - though if you're the type that Stryper lyrics offend you,
you really don't want to hear his solo CD lol.