[Heeplist] WOOHOO!!! Outsider soundbytes available!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue May 13 06:28:33 EDT 2014

Mike, you have been lurking for the better part of two decades!  :-)

In reading what you read below, I remember feeling the same way, and the
same way about the snippets of Into The Wild.  My take is this, if the song
could be done in 60 seconds, the whole new cd would be 12 minutes lol!!  I
listened to the snippets a second time yesterday and some nice guitar riffs
jumped out at me, especially from the title track.  I think we have to wait
for the proper cd.  I do love One Minute!

Lately I am really enjoying a few tracks on Into the Wild that have really
grown on me.  The beat, lyrics and awesome guitar riffs of T Bird Angel, and
Southern Star.  Also my favorite track on ITW is Believe.  They took an
average track and with the production, has some cool sound effects that
appeal to me.

If Aesop were alive today I am sure he would say the moral is:

"Never underestimate Uriah Heep"