[Heeplist] Nazareth's new singer

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 17:16:50 EDT 2014

http://www.nazarethdirect.co.uk/website/

Nazareth has posted five re-recordings of classic tunes to showcase Linton Osborne. Click on the pop-up player on the left side of the screen.

He's not a McCafferty clone and definitely has his own voice, but he reminds in some way of John Sloman: his voice will definitely not be for everyone! I think it's his vibrato that I don't necessarily care for.

He does seem to fit Nazareth, but it's quite an adjustment to my ears from Dan's voice.

I'm very interested to hear others' opinions!!

Jay