[Heeplist] One Minute single released today

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri May 9 12:02:53 EDT 2014

I just downloaded it, and listening now.  It is 4:55 and the one from Planet
Rock is the same.  On amazon the radio edit is 3:46 so by doing the full
version you get just over One Minute, pardon the pun!

I will be listening one minute, one hour and 33 days until Outsider arrives
on the 10th of June, and the 6th for Euro folk

Very catchy tune, nice lyrics the bass and drums are definitely hit song
type beat.  Nice hammond ending!  Heep has spoiled us once again.