[Heeplist] One Minute single released today

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Fri May 9 11:02:48 EDT 2014

The digital single is available at Amazon, price is 1,98 USD or if you
want to have just one version it costs 0,00 USD:
http://www.amazon.com/One-Minute-Uriah-Heep/dp/B00K4HKEVO/ref=sr_1_1?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1399647330&sr=1-1&keywords=uriah+heep

The version that was available as download was recorded from the radio
broadcast and that was the radio edit. The full album version is
superior compared to the edit, I really like the beginning with just
Phil's piano and Bernie singing.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi