[Heeplist] One Minute single released today

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 10:19:20 EDT 2014

Yes, the version played by Planet Rock was an abbreviated version,
excluding the intro that YOU believed was a ballad, so perhaps the single
edit version.  I would love to hear that German version, as well.  Those
soundbytes are amazing, and the new disc promises to be Heep's hardest
rockin' release since "Head First".  With songs like "The Law" and the
title cut, "The Outsider" boasting some of Mick's best riff work ever,
Davey equally exciting on bass, Russell pounding the skins into submission
a la Chris Slade of yesterday or even a Joey Kramer, top-notch keys, and
the now seasoned voice of the longest tenored vocalist in Heep history -
"Outsider" is sizing up to be one of the most important Rock releases of
2014!  Take that and shove it into your fuse box!

Rick
[?]