[Heeplist] WOOHOO!!! Outsider soundbytes available!

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Thu May 8 18:28:09 EDT 2014

 Thanks a lot, Jay,
It sounds good although I am a bit puzzled about what Mr.Lanzon meant saying there'd be some prog elements. Of course, it would be naive to judge the whole album by clips but to me they sound as typical Box-Lanzon Heep - very good but lacking that romantic edge that defined the original band. And it is still more pop-hard than prog which ain't bad at all.  I will be quite happy to add it to my collection upon release 'cause the good news is these guys keep it on quite a level. :) To be frank, I expected smth like what I've just heard. Now I am more interested in the production, so have to wait a while.
Cheers, Igor