[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: One Minute first radio play

rsteagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Fri May 2 09:38:45 EDT 2014

The bounce message has nothing to do with the message you sent. Its saying the heeplist mails going to you are bouncing back to the list server.  Anyway those messages are usually meaningless. Get kicked off? Resubscribe. Don't think your getting the posts?  Look at the archives.

Sent from Samsung Mobile