[Heeplist] One Minute first radio play

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Thu May 1 09:53:12 EDT 2014

Yeah thanks for sharing, LOVE IT. I really love the newer heep a lot. Still crank Sonic Origami

I really like this tune. yeah some of the priests are going to say it 's not like Byron,, DUH that is because it is not Byron and time I am glad Heep has always moy ed forward

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP forever