[Heeplist] Bounce message again.

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Mon Apr 21 21:33:37 EDT 2014

Usually these automatic notices don't change anything.  Let me
know  directly if you stop getting Heeplist emails or if your test
emails to the list
don't go through. The other day  when over 40 people got a bounced
notification, I tried to resubscribe some of them and found out they
were still members. I did see one person with their heeplist email
blocked which I unblocked.

Mac