[Heeplist] BBC Sound of the 70s

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Apr 21 07:08:21 EDT 2014

WHAT????  This an awful thing to say about someone on the list.  And a week
later??!!!

I agree 100% about Uriah Heep being light years ahead of most other bands of
their time. So I am not sure what the 0 means but I guess if anyone thinks
my opinion is also 0 about All Heep is Good Heep than I think it is time to
get off this list.

On 4/19/14 3:56 PM, "Kenny Tugend" <echoes4444 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Keep your 2 cents it's worth 0 anyways

On 4/12/14, Knut Svendsen