[Heeplist] Sea Of Light At The End Of The Tunnel

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 12:11:06 EDT 2014

'"Corina" is one :-)

D.

________________________________
 From: Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Heeplist] Sea Of Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Does anyone know if they are going to have the bonus BS this time around?
That drove me crazy with the last one, I got the new cd then find out there
is a Japanese version with "It's a Hard Way to Learn"

I lover the cover, but find the song titles interesting.  Other than Sweet
Lorraine, never had a girl title of a song before (Jesse)  unless it is
Jesse James the famous outlaw?!