[Heeplist] Sea Of Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Lars Ove Nonstad lars at dek-rek.no
Thu Apr 17 11:39:09 EDT 2014

I would rather say that he must be quite inspired by classic surrealistic
artists like Salvador Dali, Vladimir Kush and René Magritte. Igor have
really made a lot of stunning and wild surrealistic artwork. Very cool! :-)

Lars
"Moonshine Rider"

http://www.amazon.com/Outsider-Uriah-Heep/dp/B00JKJRGM2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qi>>