[Heeplist] Stephen Fontaine!

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 11 08:45:56 EDT 2014

someone better tell Pete that, as he keeps trying to 'push' those sheep off cliffs.
On Friday, April 11, 2014 7:06:13 AM, Tapio Minkkinen <tapio at uriah-heep.fi> wrote:

Give the credit where credit is due and this should go completely to
Boris and Manfred who have created and maintained this great site and
not me. All I have done is place a link at my site which is just a
normal thing to do if someone I know has a Heep related site.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi