[Heeplist] Stephen Fontaine!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Apr 11 05:10:38 EDT 2014

I went to a college in Ohio, near Dayton in a town called Cedarville.  In
1977 I worked in  Dayton at a Clark station pumping gas.  Who knows maybe if
you were there then, I may have pumped your gas!
In 1983 I once filled up Al Leiter's tank (former Baseball pitcher for
Yankees, Mets, Florida Marlins and Toronto Blue Jays) but that was back in
New Jersey.