[Heeplist] Outsider UK release date 9th June?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 06:49:48 EDT 2014

RICK, lighten up please.  I will vouch for Tapio.  I have met him several
times, with the first being at HV2000 and the last time at HV2008.  He is a
really nice guy and a valuable resource for us.  He is meticulous with his
heepfiles website and all of us greatly appreciate.

Maybe he could have avoided the little shot, but I would have done it too if
someone mean spiritedly attacked me because they thought I was someone else.
For such huge news as the date of the Uriah Heep new release, I do not think
he should even have to be questioned about whether he read the other posts
or not, but I am sure he has.

I am on the list because I love Uriah heep and enjoy talking about them.  It
does not matter to me who posts news about them, who is first etc.  Being in
the USA, we are usually the last to find out big heep news or see them tour.
I am content just to hear the news and now I know June 9 is the magic date!!

My opinion is there is no one that would be preventing anyone from posting.
I have a friend on the list here who cannot post either and is right here in
the United States.  For some strange reason, his own server Verizon.net will
not let him post to the list, yet it does allow him to reply and add to the
subject line.  I have told him many times, if it was happening to me, I
would be all over VZ until they fixed it.  I am sure it is an incorrect
setting on his end (my opinion).  I am not saying that is possible in all
cases, but one should investigate every angle when a problem arises.  I
myself cannot post to the list with any of my email addresses except for
uriahheep at comcast.net and  I was able to determine why.  It was because that
was the email address I used to subscribe to the list.

Bob Winward