[Heeplist] Ioannis / New Heep cover

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Apr 7 15:40:44 EDT 2014

 If we seriously discuss cover art, I think all will agree the likes of Demons and Wizards or Deep Purple's Fireball (In Rock, Burn) are real masterpieces, the truly best examples of what rock album cover is all about. But there are also just nice covers (most Grand Funk Railroad albums for instance) - my point is, music is all that matters and covers usually add to the whole idea, sometimes remarkably great deal of magic comes from the envelope (sleeve) :))) But if music doesn't stand out, no music fan  will care for the picture.
Cheers, Igor