[Heeplist] Ioannis / New Heep cover

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 07:17:36 EDT 2014

This is interesting news.  Many of the covers were interesting, but I am not
sure about what the symbolism of the art was.  Every time I see a heep cover
from this period I think Buddha & yoga.  Maybe it is time for change.  Early
reports on the cd direction is one of butt kicking hard rock, less prog, so
maybe artsy image doesn't fit with the new sound.  Hopefully we get this
answer when it is released.