[Heeplist] John Sloman

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 6 13:10:33 EDT 2014

There are probably 8 or so bootlegs from 1980 ft Sloman. Many are bad quality and if not mistaken the best is one of the shows from Italy. I like Conquest but must admit John doesn't do the classics justice.  I love Johns voice especially on his solo projects but think he tried to many vocal variations for the classics to really work.  I'll have a look later and post a link to download a show ft John.

Iain