[Heeplist] nothing new and please excuse if you read this before

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Tue Apr 1 13:03:31 EDT 2014

Nicely done Ale

Who is this mythical creature Uriah Heep of which you so frequently speak?Is he a fierce warrior of Conquest from the Equator states, a bringer ofFreedom Sweet?Or a Very 'umble creature, that protests on the Salisbury plains?Did he come 'cross the Sea Of Light, the spark of the Firefly to show himthe way?Or have I misread this legendary creature, could a Fallen Angel he be? IWonder on what World he does belong? Is he a Demon or a Wizard, a Magicianfor whom, remembering his day of birth, others may sing?Perhaps on a Different World, he is a High and Mighty spirit, a devil'sface in red; fear his name Abominog_, Abominog_, they cry in panic runningHead First about Into the Wild they flee. Dare not to Wake the Sleeper theyplead.No answer? The Raging Silence I hear gives no comfort and I continue myquest.Return with me To my Fantasy. Not a warrior; beast; or devil does thisUriah Heep transpire. Nay, an Innocent Victim may more his nature be, abenevolent songster, folding Sonic Origami
songs, spreading his message ofCelebration, reminding us all, always from within to, Look At Yourself.-- ALE_______________________________________________Heeplist mailing listHeeplist at travellersintime.comhttp://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.comTravellers in Time Websitehttp://www.travellersintime.comOfficial Uriah Heep Websitehttp://www.uriah-heep.com