[Heeplist] John Lawton - My Kind O Lovin

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Mar 31 10:13:08 EDT 2014

 Not at all, Stan - decent music information must be shared. Also, I must add, - there's an interesting Kevin's interview with JL's colleague, Mike Starrs.  http://www.travellersintime.com/UniversalWheels/Starrs2014.html   I find him a true inspiration but you can see for yourself:  https://soundcloud.com/kla4rico  If his recording carreer would have been limited by Collosseum II "Strange New Flesh" album, he'd still be one of my favourites.
Cheers, Igor