[Heeplist] Heeplist Flame Wars

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Mar 31 02:03:56 EDT 2014

Ok, I don't like Kiss, Kansas, or Whitesnake, and have never bought any of their stuff. And before you ask I've heard plenty of their music, I have nothing against Kansas or Whitesnake, but to me Kiss is everything I hate about music, that said I don't hold it against anyone that likes them, and I'm in fact very happy that you enjoy them. DS