[Heeplist] Ioannis / New Heep cover

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 6 15:54:42 EDT 2014

sad news as Ioannis is no longer working on the new Heep album. I think really was on to something partnering with him. Hope this doesn't mean we'll get some rush job [see Different World]

"To all my art  and Uriah Heep friends,  i know this is a disappointment to some of you but unfortunately I will not be working on the  band's new studio album, time ran out and the band had a different sense of direction they wanted to pursue. Its been a hell of a run almost seven years and it was a true joy. I am scheduled to complete a new set of bootlegs, after that we shall see. I have a number of new exciting projects this year that i cant wait to reveal as soon as i am allowed to, hope everyone is doing well.... cheers" Ioannis