[Heeplist] nothing new and please excuse if you read this before

heepdriven @dslextreme.com heepdriven at dslextreme.com
Tue Apr 1 12:49:58 EDT 2014

Who is this mythical creature Uriah Heep of which you so frequently speak?

Is he a fierce warrior of Conquest from the Equator states, a bringer of
Freedom Sweet?

Or a Very 'umble creature, that protests on the Salisbury plains?

Did he come 'cross the Sea Of Light, the spark of the Firefly to show him
the way?

Or have I misread this legendary creature, could a Fallen Angel he be?  I
Wonder on what World he does belong?  Is he a Demon or a Wizard, a Magician
for whom, remembering his day of birth, others may sing?

Perhaps on a Different World, he is a High and Mighty spirit, a devil's
face in red; fear his name Abominog_, Abominog_, they cry in panic running
Head First about Into the Wild they flee. Dare not to Wake the Sleeper they
plead.

No answer?  The Raging Silence I hear gives no comfort and I continue my
quest.

Return with me To my Fantasy.  Not a warrior; beast; or devil does this
Uriah Heep transpire.  Nay, an Innocent Victim may more his nature be, a
benevolent songster, folding Sonic Origami songs, spreading his message of
Celebration, reminding us all, always from within to, Look At Yourself.

--
ALE