[Heeplist] you want POSITIVE ??

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:08:49 EDT 2014

Paul McCartney , Dave Grohl and some others won a grammy for best rock song
off an album called STUDIO CITY : REEL TO REEL .. its a project album and
has a dvd documentary about the sound board.. its in wiki , look it up. Any
way the album is good. Nice collection of songs from singers like stevie
Nicks , Trent Reznor , Sir Paul and others. it is available on 12 inch LP
vinyl . supposedly , the studio has awesome drum recording . the wiki site
has a list of several albums we all know well that were recorded on this
special soundboard . Anyway , this album is a positive in my ears. (love to
Rick)