[Heeplist] you want a NEGATIVE?

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:02:15 EDT 2014

try Joan Jetts latest offering. Her & her Black Hearts will be playing our
annual summer festival here in the land of OZ (Wichita KS) known as the
Wichita Riverfestival. I ordered her latest LP(yes , I said LP..) titled
UNVARNISHED. Good guitar work but lyrics are a downer. Her parents passed
away and alot of that comes thru. There are a couple of songs worthy of
airplay , not that corperate radio here in America gives a flying rat"s
ass.  I fully intend to see her show and get an autograph . This show is
June 1st and the entire weeks worth of entertainment costs a five dollar
button. I will post a pic or 2 if I can figure it out and give an honest
review.