[Heeplist] Heeplist Flame Wars

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Sun Mar 30 22:51:49 EDT 2014

And nice interviews!

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Julie
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:41 PM
To: Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)
Subject: Re: [Heeplist] Heeplist Flame Wars

a flame war and no one invited me?? where do I start? a crappy Kansas album?
a shoddy 90s BOC album? some 70s glam pop stuff? Status Quo'd?
btw, that bum wasn't that famous Mac.
ya want news - check out my interview with Lee that Ron graciously just
posted. It looks great, and Lee discusses his new album, some great one
liners on Heep and Ozzy days, and mentions his input on the new Trevor
Bolder album!
and if ya feel like it, check out my recent interview with Ken H, and with
Mike Starrs [ex Lucifers Friend]
http://www.travellersintime.com/UniversalWheels/Index.html

I'm out. you people are bothering me....

ps: just shittin ya....
On Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:16:42 PM, Mac Steagall