[Heeplist] Led Zeppelin Deluxe Remasters

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 30 22:05:09 EDT 2014

Wow, I have just been catching up on the weekends news on the Heeplist.
Good to see some life even if the entertainment came with a health warning
lol.

As for Led Zep, well I love their first 4 albums and like the rest.

The favourites topic is of course personal preference, being the Heeplist
I'm sure most have Heep right up there.

I don't mind if 100 tell me about Johns new album, I'm just delighted this
is to be released soon.

Heep's to follow in June makes it a great start to the year.  I'm looking
forward to the new album without Trevor R.I.P., his input has been essential
on the last few albums so it will be interesting to see if Heep include any
of Trevor's ideas that he was working on or have they just flown by the
seats of their pants and recorded everything by impulse in the studio.
Either way its a big welcome to Davey on his first studio album.

I'm sure Staf will give more details but appears a date for HV 2015 has been
decided.  Late July/August so plenty to look forward to in Heepdom.

Iain

---