[Heeplist] Heeplist Flame Wars

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Sun Mar 30 19:16:48 EDT 2014

Rick,

How about chilling out a bit?  Tapio has every right to promote his
Heep related site here and I don't think he was trying to upstage
your news. I also
didn't catch you were talking about John Lawton's new album. In the
words of a famous American, "Can't we all just get along?"  By the way,
any discussion of politics or religion is banned on the Heeplist. It
prevents a lot of flame wars, so it is strictly enforced.

Thanks,
Mac