[Heeplist] Led Zeppelin Deluxe Remasters

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 19:13:59 EDT 2014

Well I am glad we have that straightened out!  No seriously, I do not think
of myself better than anyone else.  I was just admitting I am obsessed with
Heep and like Heep more than other bands.  By "the rest" I meant the rest of
the bands, not the fans here on the list.  I love groups like Styx, Yes,
Genesis, Kansas, ELP, DP, UFO etc, but do not become fanatical about them
and buy every release.  I choose Heep as my top band, then there is the rest
of the bands.  The other point I made, is some have to show they know more
than anyone else, or have all the scoops or the secret in with Mick and the
boys.  There are several on the list who share my fanaticism and understand
my opinion.  Plus I have fun with the "ultimate heep fan" stuff on the list.
It is my gig, my signature, my material and sadly some take it too
seriously.  Lol!