[Heeplist] John Lawton news - album out in May

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Mar 30 12:53:25 EDT 2014

Although I do agree with the most written below, I'd like to add: anyone joining Heep-list hardly sees them as "another band". If we talk classic, 70-s Uriah Heep, of course. They are more than special, no doubt. Unique. However, there might be other specials as well :))) To me the whole 70-s rock is very-very dear and beloved... and the rest is the rest.
Cheers, Igor