[Heeplist] John Lawton news - album out in May

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Sun Mar 30 11:04:59 EDT 2014

Rick, you're a funny guy. Now I found the mail you obvously were
refering to. You just mentioned about Simon Phillips playing on the
album, nohting more. That's no news, we've all heard that some time
ago. It was posted on John Lawton website and the info was forwarded
to this list also.

I have plenty of friends on this list and I don't need any more
friends like you so it's fine with me if you think I'm full of
bullshit, I don't care what you think of me.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi