[Heeplist] Led Zeppelin Deluxe Remasters

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Mar 30 07:56:37 EDT 2014

 I must add, even in the early days Led Zeppelin were not exactly a good band in terms of togetherness (for instance, Jones and Bonham did it properly, as they should, but Page seemed to be worlds away rhythmically, and Plant did the singing in very uneven, unbalanced way). And I am not always thrilled by the way Bonham had played, that's all too much for my taste. Still, they were very original and powerful, and if you like that combination of blues, psychedelic and hard rock - they were and are the best. But then again, it's not everybody's cup of tea. And I must agree that only first 4 albums were influential. However you can easily find rock anthems on each of their further works. For instance, I prefer LZ II to the rest but consider All Of My Love and I'm Gonna Crawl as good as anything off the first albums.
Cheers, Igor