[Heeplist] John Lawton news - album out in May

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Sun Mar 30 05:08:31 EDT 2014

I have not recieved such mail. I checked also the Heeplist archive and
I didn't see such post either from you so I don't know which mail
you're referring to. If you mean with ignorig your mails that I didn't
reply to your request you send a couple of month ago it is not my
policy to send illegal copies of albums to anyone, there's nothing
personal in that.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi